report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Work at Home Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-19-2005, 09:39 PM
I am new at Scam.com

West At Home Agent

Does anyone work for them? ARe they legit? If so, about how much money can you expect to make? Thanks!

Old 12-20-2005, 04:49 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: West At Home Agent

I used to work for them ...they are legit....but you would be a IC you will get 1099'd but it is a great easy job for spare time you set your own hours and can schedule up to a week in advance....how much money you make is up to you....

Old 12-20-2005, 10:57 PM
I am new at Scam.com

what do they pay per phone call or minute on the phone? thanks

Old 12-21-2005, 05:30 AM
I am new at Scam.com

This is definitely legit. I actually work for West as a programmer/analyst. We are a telemarketing company with the majority being inbound calls for our various clients. We have physical call centers all over the country. The problems is fiinding and retaining good customer service agents, very high turnover for this type of position. I think this is the reason they offer some positions at home, trying to increase the applicant pool. I am not sure all the details but it is a 'per minute on a phone call' paying job. You set your schedule of when you will be available and then they route calls to you during that time. My guess is it would pay about .20 a minute. You won't get rich but it is a good part time job.