report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-22-2005, 04:37 AM
Richard Marron

12DailyPro- Cut the Crap

Everywhere I go I see ...

"12dailypro is so reliable paying you 12% daily....LA LA LA"

I'm sick of all this but I come here and see the exact same thing! It looks like some people here are trying to expose the program because I see about 3 12dailypro related topics.

I just want to say to 12dailypro-er's: CUT THE CRAP! I am extremely sick of your hype and constant irritating replies. I invested in 60FullLoad about 8 weeks ago and lost 100 dollars. They offered me 200% in 60 days but died about a week after I invested.

How is the 12dailypro any different???? I dont understand how its possible. I like the idea but I dont want to lose another hundred dollars. All this hype does not encourage me either so I would appreciate advice and not hype please!

Old 11-22-2005, 05:10 AM
Newbie Member

Re: 12DailyPro- Cut the Crap

When a bunch of people on ONE forum keeps saying over and over and over again that 12dailypro pays, maybe you should listen. It's your attitude that's holding you back, not the forum.

Old 11-22-2005, 05:47 AM
Richard Marron

Quote:
When a bunch of people on ONE forum keeps saying over and over and over again that 12dailypro pays, maybe you should listen. It's your attitude that's holding you back, not the forum.
Okay...

Now does anyone have anything worthwhile to say????

Old 11-22-2005, 09:35 AM
Gold Member

None of this even started until Pansy Nemesis started his spam-hate-impersonation campaign against 12DP under about a dozen different user names. He's hit every forum on the Net, harvests e-mail addys, relentlessly sends spam dissing 12DP whilst promoting two other autosurfs and his get-rich-quick schemes and such gross sexual stuff I don't even wanna think about it, then comes onto forums and tells us that 12DP is dead (I think it died first in September by his reckoning and then weekly afterwards, should be plenty of posts about that).

He's also stated the 12DP admin is male, female, of varying ages, lives in several states in the US and a few separate countries simultaneously, and has multiple fraud convictions. All baseless.

He pretends to be the admin of 12DP on here, and a social worker and god-only-knows-who-else at this point.

The real story is that he stacked $125k worth of accounts under himself in 12DP to get bigger ref commissions, got caught, and got booted. And has been on a hate campaign ever since, whilst trying to promote his own failing proggies.

After you've got 80 or so spams from him and seen him show up on every forum even the ones not related to money, he has a real talent for getting on your nerves.

That's why there are so many 12DP threads around here--they're his--same deal on other forums. And he likes to stir people up.

As for 12DP being a ponzi--mostly, yes, I think it is. But it's been paying on time ever since May so maybe they do have some other sources of income coming in. And one day it'll crash, they all do, but it's held on longer than anyone thought it would and it's still going strong. I think that and reaction against Pansy is the reason you see so much 'hype'. If it wasn't for him, this topic likely never would've been brought up here.

That's about as hype-less as I can get it. Whether you want to spend money there is up to you.

Old 11-22-2005, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles K. Pyramid
Okay...

Now does anyone have anything worthwhile to say????
Sure...if you don't like reading about 12 Daily Pro, then don't open any threads about it. So simple.

Old 11-22-2005, 11:17 PM
Richard Marron

Quote:
The real story is that he stacked $125k worth of accounts under himself in 12DP to get bigger ref commissions, got caught, and got booted. And has been on a hate campaign ever since, whilst trying to promote his own failing proggies.
Is that really true??? I saw a ponzi nemesis on a talkgold forum too. Just search for it on askjeeves and it pops up. He has quite a rant going but I didnt know it was because he was booted from 12dp.

Quote:
As for 12DP being a ponzi--mostly, yes, I think it is. But it's been paying on time ever since May so maybe they do have some other sources of income coming in. And one day it'll crash, they all do, but it's held on longer than anyone thought it would and it's still going strong. I think that and reaction against Pansy is the reason you see so much 'hype'. If it wasn't for him, this topic likely never would've been brought up here.

That's about as hype-less as I can get it. Whether you want to spend money there is up to you.
You may be right about that because I see negative stuff everywhere on the net. If I find similar predictions to your own I may give it a shot.

Thank you for the being the first person to provide useful information. Everyone should sign up under you as a referral for being helpful.

lolol :D

Old 11-22-2005, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by showmeproof
There's no argument that 12DP and its competitors pay. Ponzis always pay initially, or they wouldn't attract any members. That's not what it's about, and I don't think the OP was referring to that.

12DP draws criticism not based on its ability to pay, but its legality and program structure. It's illegal in most places, and is setup to fail with no legitimate income sources large enough to keep paying the rising cost of members.

Old 11-22-2005, 11:36 PM
Richard Marron

But when will it stop paying?

Old 11-22-2005, 11:42 PM

When new members stop coming in and/or when members stop "investing" as much. This is what happened with Studio Traffic, which was at one time the most popular investment autosurf of its kind, as they are now requiring that all members invest 20% of their earnings. I cannot predict a timeframe of when it will happen as I am not admin and am not mindful of how much money is coming in, but it will happen when it stops coming.

Old 11-22-2005, 11:44 PM
Richard Marron

Okay

So if 12dp stopped getting XXXXX amount of new people every week or month- whatever- they would suffocate and die as well?

Whats the current situation with studio traffic then? Is it predicted to die very soon???

Old 11-23-2005, 05:49 AM

First of all, 12daily pro could continue to pay it's members even if it closed it's doors to new membership tomorrow since it does not rely on new member spends in order to sustain. What these naysayers do not understand is that they do not have all of the financial details of the company's business model at their disposal. Thus, they turn to speculations and assumptions that 12dp is a "ponzi scam"

Old 11-23-2005, 06:01 AM
Newbie Member

I can see now that you will be joining 12dailypro within days, despite you venting about it last night.

Finally dropping that chip on your shoulder?

And as for having something to say worthwhile, you certainly didn't impress me with your rants.

Old 11-23-2005, 07:31 AM
Richard Marron

Quote:
I can see now that you will be joining 12dailypro within days, despite you venting about it last night.
1. Who said I was? I was thinking about a test $6 but I never said I was joining for sure.

2. HAHA what a predictable comment. And I assume that should I join 12DP and put in a little test $6, you wish for me to join under you so you can earn 12% bonus or whatever it is?

WOW! WHAT A SHOCKER!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I have money to throw away. I suppose $6 would really be nothing to me but I'm not entirely convinced this program is worth it.

Last edited by Charles K. Pyramid : 11-23-2005 at 07:35 AM.

Old 11-23-2005, 07:34 AM
Richard Marron

Quote:
First of all, 12daily pro could continue to pay it's members even if it closed it's doors to new membership tomorrow since it does not rely on new member spends in order to sustain. What these naysayers do not understand is that they do not have all of the financial details of the company's business model at their disposal. Thus, they turn to speculations and assumptions that 12dp is a "ponzi scam"
So youre saying that 12dp does not retain any ponzi principles???

In other words if 12dp stopped getting ANY new referrals completely, the program would be able to sustain itself???

I really doubt it...but is that what youre saying? :o

Old 11-23-2005, 08:31 AM
Anti Scam

I don't believe that it is likely that 12DP would survive into 2007 in its existing form. However the way people are defacto compounding their funds back into 12DP each time they get a payout it won't fail according to the Ponzi model. If it were a pure Ponzi it should have failed more than a month ago. While the income streams could not fully cover the payouts they will cover enough to not require an exponential member increase to stay alive for some time. The nett daily rate of around 2% is not hard to maintain under these circumstances. 12DP owns a data center, a software company, an advertising production company which produce income. The member base is still increasing at a rate which is more than sufficient to keep payments coming for some time.

Old 11-23-2005, 08:34 AM
hates you

Some ponzis last for years. Does anyone know if Aussie Earners fits the same Ponzi model? Do they have any sources of income that anybody knows about? My buddy says theyre pretty reliable but I wanted some other info on it.

Old 11-23-2005, 08:52 AM
Anti Scam

Devero hates you
Although I have nothing to do with Aussie Earners management I am a member and unpaid volunteer mod on their forum so I do know a little about them. They don't fit the Ponzi model because most of the time they have been in existence they have made a profit. They have an effective nett interest rate of slightly under 1% per day. The investments return up to 2.5% per day. When 4Daily went down they lost a significant amount but are now recovering nicely. As a Ponzi this would not be possible.

Old 11-23-2005, 08:53 AM
hates you

Nice to know, what are their income sources?