report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-06-2007, 11:41 PM
Business Consultant

Anyone Hear About this One?

Chephren & Associates.
218 Av. Du Araratè, Ihenripià CFAO,
P.B 5500 Lomè- Togo.
Tel/Fax: 002289273480.
Email: chephasso@consultant.com

Dear XXXX

Please do not be offended to receive my message in this manner as I ought to have sought your consent and approval before e-mailing this proposal to you. I acted as I did due to the importance and urgency the situation demanded.

I am Barrister Michael Enuma, Personal lawyer to Mr. Phagan Fava, a national of supposedly your country who used to work with Shell Development Company in Togo. He is a contract Staff who was also instrumental to the construction of the International Cement Company Lome Togo hereinafter shall be referred to as my client for over ten years. On the 13th April 2004 my client, his wife and their only daughter were involved in a car accident along Lome-Afflawo Ghana expressway while traveling to Accra capital of Ghana for a holiday. They were rushed to General Hospital in Tema Ghana but unfortunately, all occupants of the vehicle lost their live.

As his lawyer, I was contacted and all necessary burial arrangements were made and the remains of the family buried in the public cemetery. Since then, I have made several enquiries to locate any of my clients either blood families or the extended relations. My concerted search proved abortive. After these several unsuccessful attempts and as the last result, I decided to contact you since your last name coincided with the deceased.

Perhaps, you may not be biologically related to him but it behooves on us to seize this opportunity to claim his savings with a Bank here since I could not locate any of his relation either dead or alive. I have in my record the documents where he left behind the sum of Ten Million, Five hundred Thousand United States of American Dollars (US$10.5 million) in a Bank. I am contacting you to assist me in repatriating this fund before it gets confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Bank where this huge amount was deposited.

The Bank issued a notice to me to provide the next of kin or have his account confiscated since it has been dormant for barely three years now. They have a veritable excuse as they knew that my client is dead. Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relations all these years, I thereby seek your consent to present you to the Bank as the next of kin to the deceased since both of you have the same last names (surnames).

Therefore, should this proposal appeal to you and I get your consent to be presented to the Financial institution as the next of kin to my deceased client, we shall then discuss the sharing ratio and modalities for transfer. You can request my phone number for further discussion on this or get in touch with through my alternative private email address: micha_elenu@yahoo.com

Thanks and have my best regards.

Michael Enuma.

Looking for earth-friendly autos?
Browse Top Cars by "Green Rating" at Yahoo! Autos' Green Center.

:)

Old 04-07-2007, 03:49 AM
Platinum Member

Re: Anyone Hear About this One?

Another 419 scam

Old 04-07-2007, 07:12 AM

It's a scam. I receive 1 or several of this a day. Many people fell for it.
It was even featured in Dateline NBC.

Old 04-07-2007, 07:18 PM
medfox2010

Of course scam !!!