report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Political Chat
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 03-19-2007, 11:12 PM
Ronster's Avatar
Ronster Ronster is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 714
Time for a change

:mad:

Time for a change

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are being invaded, and our government is encourging this behavior. We need real solutions.


This is why "strength in numbers" comes into play. Since any violent uprising would be impossible to pull off with the technology that the government has today, the only recourse that I see Americans having is to unite in a common goal. A political revolution is what this country needs. For too long we have been led around by our noses by the Republicans and Democrats for their self serving purposes. Career politicians and special interest groups do what they like because they have been successful in dividing everyone into groups that disagree on superficial issues. At the heart of this fight is our way of life, and our country. The only way to succeed is to be louder, bigger, and more influential then the "enemy".

We did not lose our rights and sovereignty over night. It has been happening slowly for decades. Take some rights here, make this illegal there, and not to mention the laws they enact in the name of “tolerance”. They are bleeding and diluting the foundation of this country and will continue until, viola!! We will all be at the mercy of the establishment. If we are to protect what is ours, and preserve the rights that our forefathers/mothers fought for, we have to unite as Americans and stand up to these greedy politicians and tell then NO MORE! We will NOT sacrifice our future or our country so that you can make your wallet fatter. The United States of America is not a cliché. It is however in danger of becoming obsolete.

What has made us strong in the past? It was a People that believed in this country and in themselves. Self reliance, and determination and the pride that all Americans had because they were part of something great. We are perilously close to losing it all. I for one will not sit by and just let it happen.
__________________
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you always got"

National Taxes, National Borders!!

NO AMNESTY FOR ILLEGALS!


Reply With Quote

  #2  
Old 03-20-2007, 02:03 AM
HotParadox's Avatar
HotParadox HotParadox is offline
Not my chair, not my problem.
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: USA
Posts: 3,350
Re: Time for a change

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronster
:mad:

Time for a change

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are being invaded, and our government is encourging this behavior. We need real solutions.


This is why "strength in numbers" comes into play. Since any violent uprising would be impossible to pull off with the technology that the government has today, the only recourse that I see Americans having is to unite in a common goal. A political revolution is what this country needs. For too long we have been led around by our noses by the Republicans and Democrats for their self serving purposes. Career politicians and special interest groups do what they like because they have been successful in dividing everyone into groups that disagree on superficial issues. At the heart of this fight is our way of life, and our country. The only way to succeed is to be louder, bigger, and more influential then the "enemy".

We did not lose our rights and sovereignty over night. It has been happening slowly for decades. Take some rights here, make this illegal there, and not to mention the laws they enact in the name of “tolerance”. They are bleeding and diluting the foundation of this country and will continue until, viola!! We will all be at the mercy of the establishment. If we are to protect what is ours, and preserve the rights that our forefathers/mothers fought for, we have to unite as Americans and stand up to these greedy politicians and tell then NO MORE! We will NOT sacrifice our future or our country so that you can make your wallet fatter. The United States of America is not a cliché. It is however in danger of becoming obsolete.

What has made us strong in the past? It was a People that believed in this country and in themselves. Self reliance, and determination and the pride that all Americans had because they were part of something great. We are perilously close to losing it all. I for one will not sit by and just let it happen.
Good for y.......wait; what are you, for one, going to do about it?

What's The Plan?
__________________
Click both daily for an easy & FREE way to help care for the needy:
The Animal Rescue Site/charity
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...faces?siteId=3
The Rainforest Site/charity
http://www.therainforestsite.com/cli...gin=Sister_ars



Reply With Quote

  #3  
Old 03-20-2007, 05:41 AM
peregrine's Avatar
peregrine peregrine is offline
Feisty Bird
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Newark, Delaware
Posts: 2,927
Re: Time for a change

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronster
:mad:

Time for a change

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are being invaded, and our government is encourging this behavior. We need real solutions.


This is why "strength in numbers" comes into play. Since any violent uprising would be impossible to pull off with the technology that the government has today, the only recourse that I see Americans having is to unite in a common goal. A political revolution is what this country needs. For too long we have been led around by our noses by the Republicans and Democrats for their self serving purposes. Career politicians and special interest groups do what they like because they have been successful in dividing everyone into groups that disagree on superficial issues. At the heart of this fight is our way of life, and our country. The only way to succeed is to be louder, bigger, and more influential then the "enemy".

We did not lose our rights and sovereignty over night. It has been happening slowly for decades. Take some rights here, make this illegal there, and not to mention the laws they enact in the name of “tolerance”. They are bleeding and diluting the foundation of this country and will continue until, viola!! We will all be at the mercy of the establishment. If we are to protect what is ours, and preserve the rights that our forefathers/mothers fought for, we have to unite as Americans and stand up to these greedy politicians and tell then NO MORE! We will NOT sacrifice our future or our country so that you can make your wallet fatter. The United States of America is not a cliché. It is however in danger of becoming obsolete.

What has made us strong in the past? It was a People that believed in this country and in themselves. Self reliance, and determination and the pride that all Americans had because they were part of something great. We are perilously close to losing it all. I for one will not sit by and just let it happen.
The powers to be are banking on the fact that we cannot come together and agree that we are slowly loosing our freedoms. I read once but can't remember the book or author that it takes centuries to take freedom away from a people who had only known freedom from the begining. :confused:

Reply With Quote

  #4  
Old 03-20-2007, 07:11 AM
lexx's Avatar
lexx lexx is offline
Most Valued Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 13,984
Re: Time for a change

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrine
The powers to be are banking on the fact that we cannot come together and agree that we are slowly loosing our freedoms. I read once but can't remember the book or author that it takes centuries to take freedom away from a people who had only known freedom from the begining. :confused:
so were just another "cycle" in the overall scheme of things!?but i disagree about comin together BECAUSE of a FEARED loss SOLVES ANYTHING by itself!?hehe!!.....just askin...



Reply With Quote

  #5  
Old 03-20-2007, 07:59 AM
Leeguana's Avatar
Leeguana Leeguana is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 1,223
Re: Time for a change

Ron, what are you suggesting here? Coup d'etat?

Better be a pretty "covert" operation, if you know what I mean . . .
__________________
"Science is evidence without proof. Creationism is proof without evidence."

Reply With Quote

  #6  
Old 03-20-2007, 05:53 PM
Ronster's Avatar
Ronster Ronster is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 714
Re: Time for a change

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotParadox
Good for y.......wait; what are you, for one, going to do about it?

What's The Plan?
Fight them, educate my fellow Americans, and FIGHT THEM every chance I get.
__________________
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you always got"

National Taxes, National Borders!!

NO AMNESTY FOR ILLEGALS!

Reply With Quote

  #7  
Old 03-20-2007, 07:31 PM
coontie coontie is offline
Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work...
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 3,604
Re: Time for a change

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronster
Fight them, educate my fellow Americans, and FIGHT THEM every chance I get.
be careful... you will find out quickly how tenious your 'freedoms' are.
Words are cheap... Considering 'freedom', such as speech, no problem with letting people 'mouth off'.. so what are they going to do about it, except gripe... that is harmless. Let 'em try doing something about their grievances... we'll show them.

As for the ones that are saying this site is 'anti-american', I think some of the staunchest patriots of the nation are represented here. To desire that an inept and troublesome government be abolished is not to be anti-american. It is not the system; democratic form of government, that is disagreeagble. It is the ones that get into the system and manipulate and abuse it to serve their own means to an end of their power brokering.
Ever more, there are ones that are not honestly elected into the chief executive office. They manipulate the voting system fraudlently to become installed in the positions of power. Than they construct a cabinet of their cronies, to serve them and the pay-off for the cronies is to allow them to satisfy their ambitions and desires.
Whats being revealed ever more in Washington these days is that we have nothing but a group of what can be compared as common thugs and criminals that openly and blantantly exercise their will upon our government.
Anyone that aligns theirself with a particular political party and then blindly follows its lead without question or accountibility is nothing more than a fool.

Reply With Quote

  #8  
Old 03-20-2007, 09:30 PM
Ronster's Avatar
Ronster Ronster is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 714
Re: Time for a change

Quote:
Originally Posted by coontie
be careful... you will find out quickly how tenious your 'freedoms' are.
Words are cheap... Considering 'freedom', such as speech, no problem with letting people 'mouth off'.. so what are they going to do about it, except gripe... that is harmless. Let 'em try doing something about their grievances... we'll show them.

As for the ones that are saying this site is 'anti-american', I think some of the staunchest patriots of the nation are represented here. To desire that an inept and troublesome government be abolished is not to be anti-american. It is not the system; democratic form of government, that is disagreeagble. It is the ones that get into the system and manipulate and abuse it to serve their own means to an end of their power brokering.
Ever more, there are ones that are not honestly elected into the chief executive office. They manipulate the voting system fraudlently to become installed in the positions of power. Than they construct a cabinet of their cronies, to serve them and the pay-off for the cronies is to allow them to satisfy their ambitions and desires.
Whats being revealed ever more in Washington these days is that we have nothing but a group of what can be compared as common thugs and criminals that openly and blantantly exercise their will upon our government.
Anyone that aligns theirself with a particular political party and then blindly follows its lead without question or accountibility is nothing more than a fool.

I like the last sentence the best.
__________________
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you always got"

National Taxes, National Borders!!

NO AMNESTY FOR ILLEGALS!

Reply With Quote

  #9  
Old 03-21-2007, 05:08 AM
peregrine's Avatar
peregrine peregrine is offline
Feisty Bird
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Newark, Delaware
Posts: 2,927
Re: Time for a change

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexx
so were just another "cycle" in the overall scheme of things!?but i disagree about comin together BECAUSE of a FEARED loss SOLVES ANYTHING by itself!?hehe!!.....just askin...
I really don't believe its a feared loss but very real. Our basic freedoms are being legislated away everyday. I have no use for the two party system. It has failed us...we need to move on... :)

Reply With Quote

  #10  
Old 03-21-2007, 09:02 AM
lexx's Avatar
lexx lexx is offline
Most Valued Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 13,984
Re: Time for a change

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrine
I really don't believe its a feared loss but very real. Our basic freedoms are being legislated away everyday. I have no use for the two party system. It has failed us...we need to move on... :)
it's only INCOME related so dont be a sucker FROM FEAR!?just make more money!?and learn to love the BOMBS!?or hide in a homeless shelter/mental ward!?that's freedom in the USA DEFINED!?hehe!!.....just askin....


Reply With Quote

Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Time For Change. Yeah Well Fine Then Political Chat 5 11-14-2009 05:26 PM
Time for a real change. Old Timer Political Chat 1 01-31-2009 10:17 PM
Time for real change from the A.I.P. AXJ Political Chat 5 11-18-2008 10:13 PM
Time for a change franKg Political Chat 11 03-07-2008 02:20 PM
Massive Change In Very Short Period Of Time sojustask Political Chat 29 10-18-2005 04:16 PM

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump




This site may contain advice, opinions and statements of various information providers. Scam.com does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information provided by any information provider, any User of this Site or any other person or entity. Reliance upon any such advice, opinion, statement, or other information shall also be at the User’s own risk. Neither Scam.com nor its affiliates, nor any of their respective agents, employees, information providers or content providers, shall be liable to any User or anyone else for any inaccuracy, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, alteration of or use of any content herein, or for its timeliness or completeness, nor shall they be liable for any failure of performance, computer virus or communication line failure, regardless of cause, or for any damages resulting therefrom. Just because a business, person, or entity is listed on scam.com does not necessarily constitute they are scammers. This is a free open forum where people can debate the merits from the consumer's or business owner's perspective. Registration and participation is always FREE.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:13 PM.




Scam.com Is Proudly Hosted By Rackco and Protected By CloudFlare


Scams Message Board - Copyright 2004-2013 Scam.com , All Rights Reserved.