report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Political Chat
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-19-2007, 11:12 PM
Gold Member

Time for a change

:mad:

Time for a change

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are being invaded, and our government is encourging this behavior. We need real solutions.

This is why "strength in numbers" comes into play. Since any violent uprising would be impossible to pull off with the technology that the government has today, the only recourse that I see Americans having is to unite in a common goal. A political revolution is what this country needs. For too long we have been led around by our noses by the Republicans and Democrats for their self serving purposes. Career politicians and special interest groups do what they like because they have been successful in dividing everyone into groups that disagree on superficial issues. At the heart of this fight is our way of life, and our country. The only way to succeed is to be louder, bigger, and more influential then the "enemy".

We did not lose our rights and sovereignty over night. It has been happening slowly for decades. Take some rights here, make this illegal there, and not to mention the laws they enact in the name of “tolerance”. They are bleeding and diluting the foundation of this country and will continue until, viola!! We will all be at the mercy of the establishment. If we are to protect what is ours, and preserve the rights that our forefathers/mothers fought for, we have to unite as Americans and stand up to these greedy politicians and tell then NO MORE! We will NOT sacrifice our future or our country so that you can make your wallet fatter. The United States of America is not a cliché. It is however in danger of becoming obsolete.

What has made us strong in the past? It was a People that believed in this country and in themselves. Self reliance, and determination and the pride that all Americans had because they were part of something great. We are perilously close to losing it all. I for one will not sit by and just let it happen.

National Taxes, National Borders!!

NO AMNESTY FOR ILLEGALS!

Old 03-20-2007, 02:03 AM
Not my chair, not my problem.

Re: Time for a change

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronster

Time for a change

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are being invaded, and our government is encourging this behavior. We need real solutions.

This is why "strength in numbers" comes into play. Since any violent uprising would be impossible to pull off with the technology that the government has today, the only recourse that I see Americans having is to unite in a common goal. A political revolution is what this country needs. For too long we have been led around by our noses by the Republicans and Democrats for their self serving purposes. Career politicians and special interest groups do what they like because they have been successful in dividing everyone into groups that disagree on superficial issues. At the heart of this fight is our way of life, and our country. The only way to succeed is to be louder, bigger, and more influential then the "enemy".

We did not lose our rights and sovereignty over night. It has been happening slowly for decades. Take some rights here, make this illegal there, and not to mention the laws they enact in the name of “tolerance”. They are bleeding and diluting the foundation of this country and will continue until, viola!! We will all be at the mercy of the establishment. If we are to protect what is ours, and preserve the rights that our forefathers/mothers fought for, we have to unite as Americans and stand up to these greedy politicians and tell then NO MORE! We will NOT sacrifice our future or our country so that you can make your wallet fatter. The United States of America is not a cliché. It is however in danger of becoming obsolete.

What has made us strong in the past? It was a People that believed in this country and in themselves. Self reliance, and determination and the pride that all Americans had because they were part of something great. We are perilously close to losing it all. I for one will not sit by and just let it happen.
Good for y.......wait; what are you, for one, going to do about it?

What's The Plan?
The Rainforest Site/charity
http://www.therainforestsite.com/cli...gin=Sister_ars

Old 03-20-2007, 05:41 AM
Feisty Bird

Quote:

Time for a change

The powers to be are banking on the fact that we cannot come together and agree that we are slowly loosing our freedoms. I read once but can't remember the book or author that it takes centuries to take freedom away from a people who had only known freedom from the begining. :confused:

Old 03-20-2007, 07:11 AM
Most Valued Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrine
The powers to be are banking on the fact that we cannot come together and agree that we are slowly loosing our freedoms. I read once but can't remember the book or author that it takes centuries to take freedom away from a people who had only known freedom from the begining. :confused:
so were just another "cycle" in the overall scheme of things!?but i disagree about comin together BECAUSE of a FEARED loss SOLVES ANYTHING by itself!?hehe!!.....just askin...

Old 03-20-2007, 07:59 AM
Platinum Member

Ron, what are you suggesting here? Coup d'etat?

Better be a pretty "covert" operation, if you know what I mean . . .

Old 03-20-2007, 05:53 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotParadox
Good for y.......wait; what are you, for one, going to do about it?

What's The Plan?
Fight them, educate my fellow Americans, and FIGHT THEM every chance I get.

NO AMNESTY FOR ILLEGALS!

Old 03-20-2007, 07:31 PM
Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work...

Quote:
Fight them, educate my fellow Americans, and FIGHT THEM every chance I get.
be careful... you will find out quickly how tenious your 'freedoms' are.
Words are cheap... Considering 'freedom', such as speech, no problem with letting people 'mouth off'.. so what are they going to do about it, except gripe... that is harmless. Let 'em try doing something about their grievances... we'll show them.

As for the ones that are saying this site is 'anti-american', I think some of the staunchest patriots of the nation are represented here. To desire that an inept and troublesome government be abolished is not to be anti-american. It is not the system; democratic form of government, that is disagreeagble. It is the ones that get into the system and manipulate and abuse it to serve their own means to an end of their power brokering.
Ever more, there are ones that are not honestly elected into the chief executive office. They manipulate the voting system fraudlently to become installed in the positions of power. Than they construct a cabinet of their cronies, to serve them and the pay-off for the cronies is to allow them to satisfy their ambitions and desires.
Whats being revealed ever more in Washington these days is that we have nothing but a group of what can be compared as common thugs and criminals that openly and blantantly exercise their will upon our government.
Anyone that aligns theirself with a particular political party and then blindly follows its lead without question or accountibility is nothing more than a fool.

Old 03-20-2007, 09:30 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by coontie
be careful... you will find out quickly how tenious your 'freedoms' are.
Words are cheap... Considering 'freedom', such as speech, no problem with letting people 'mouth off'.. so what are they going to do about it, except gripe... that is harmless. Let 'em try doing something about their grievances... we'll show them.

As for the ones that are saying this site is 'anti-american', I think some of the staunchest patriots of the nation are represented here. To desire that an inept and troublesome government be abolished is not to be anti-american. It is not the system; democratic form of government, that is disagreeagble. It is the ones that get into the system and manipulate and abuse it to serve their own means to an end of their power brokering.
Ever more, there are ones that are not honestly elected into the chief executive office. They manipulate the voting system fraudlently to become installed in the positions of power. Than they construct a cabinet of their cronies, to serve them and the pay-off for the cronies is to allow them to satisfy their ambitions and desires.
Whats being revealed ever more in Washington these days is that we have nothing but a group of what can be compared as common thugs and criminals that openly and blantantly exercise their will upon our government.
Anyone that aligns theirself with a particular political party and then blindly follows its lead without question or accountibility is nothing more than a fool.

I like the last sentence the best.

NO AMNESTY FOR ILLEGALS!

Old 03-21-2007, 05:08 AM
Feisty Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexx
so were just another "cycle" in the overall scheme of things!?but i disagree about comin together BECAUSE of a FEARED loss SOLVES ANYTHING by itself!?hehe!!.....just askin...
I really don't believe its a feared loss but very real. Our basic freedoms are being legislated away everyday. I have no use for the two party system. It has failed us...we need to move on... :)

Old 03-21-2007, 09:02 AM
Most Valued Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrine
I really don't believe its a feared loss but very real. Our basic freedoms are being legislated away everyday. I have no use for the two party system. It has failed us...we need to move on... :)
it's only INCOME related so dont be a sucker FROM FEAR!?just make more money!?and learn to love the BOMBS!?or hide in a homeless shelter/mental ward!?that's freedom in the USA DEFINED!?hehe!!.....just askin....