report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-26-2012, 09:22 AM
Gold Member

Amway grows 73% over last 5 years

In arguably worst economic times in global history..

Even Boxy knows that these numbers are great.

I'll take that growth for my team of 40 (after only 2 years in business) each averaging 150PV.

in 15 years that would be a team of over 200 each doing over 700 PV each.

Puts me at Double Diamond.

Way ahead of founders Diamond which has an avg earning of over 600K per year.

http://www.google.com/url?q=http://w...RJtRGL6D6Byt3Q

With not a single dime of that coming from Tools..

Thanks Boxy... you continually remind me how great this opportunity is for bright people

Old 04-26-2012, 09:41 AM
Platinum Member

Re: Amway grows 73% over last 5 years

If I make $100 last year, and $200 this year on a business opportunity. Thats 100% Growth!

If I can keep this up for 15 years, Ill be making over $1,600,000/year.

Of course what are the odds that someone who can go from $100 to $200 can also go to $1,600,000+/year?

Interesting assessment of your growth.

Old 04-26-2012, 09:46 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisN View Post
If I make $100 last year, and $200 this year on a business opportunity. If I can keep this up for 15 years, Ill be making over $160,000/year.

Of course what are the odds that someone who can go from $100 to $200 can also go to $160,000+/year?

Interesting assessment of your growth.
We're not talking about 100% growth every year. We're talking about 14.6%, or 73/5 years.

In that case, in 25 years, that $100 is now only $3017. Not so good.

"The primary product is opportunity. The strongest, most powerful motivational force today is false hope."

Old 04-26-2012, 10:02 AM
Band

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeptical_MLM'er View Post
How many threads you going to start on the same topic?

I guess when news generally is terrible for your industry, you have to repeat the better stuff.

My company made record profits this year (and last). The economy is bad from an employment standpoint. Economic output isn't bad.

But you won't understand this stuff.

You will just continue to post %'s in non-annualized figures to make them look better.

You will continue to ignore real responses with real relevant data.

Same old, same old.
I'm not selling anything, so I don't need links in my signature to for-profit ventures. You really should question the intentions of those here that have them, as they are generally advertising, not informing.

Old 04-26-2012, 10:04 AM
Platinum Member

Skeptical, try and get your lies straight. A couple of weeks ago you had a 40 person dowline where each was doing 100PV. Now it's 150PV, a 50% increase? I obviously call BS on your sizeable downline, and that you're soon to dwarf Diamonds that make middle six figures a year, and also without tools. Do you know how ridiculous you sound?

Now, only 1 in 35 IBO's that have sponsored a downline and also qualified for a commision make Platinum. All the IBO's that have failed to even sponsor someone, and those that have not received a check are not even included. This figure doesn't show how many were able to keep Platinum status, though. Platinums make around $40k/yr. This is before expenses. After expenses, this income comes nowhere close to replacing job income. 1/35 is a 2.85% success rate, or a 97.15% failure rate, and that's excluding all of the quitters that "didn't do anything!"

Quixtar Diamonds were claiming $250k/yr in income, but it was proven that only $60k was coming from sales.

Amway's 6-4-2 plan results in making Platinum with a 79 person network, including yourself. When you join, with a 14.6% growth rate, reaching 79 qualified downlines will take 33 years!

As far as that 73% or 14.6% annualized growth, let's use an analogy:

Walmart = 1000, Amway = 100. Walmart grows 5%, Amway grows 14%. Walmart = 1050, for a 50 point increase. Amway = 114, for a 14 point increase. Next year, Walmart = 1102.5, for a 52.5 point increase. Amway = 129.96, for a 15.96 point increase. Amway can never catch up to companies that are actually relevant in the market.

You can't expect us to believe that you're the golden Child of Amway that's going to be a self made millionare in a few years. I needed a good laugh, though.

"The primary product is opportunity. The strongest, most powerful motivational force today is false hope."

Old 04-26-2012, 10:05 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvinandhobbes View Post
How many threads you going to start on the same topic?

I guess when news generally is terrible for your industry, you have to repeat the better stuff.

My company made record profits this year (and last). The economy is bad from an employment standpoint. Economic output isn't bad.

But you won't understand this stuff.

You will just continue to post %'s in non-annualized figures to make them look better.

You will continue to ignore real responses with real relevant data.

Same old, same old.
I should start one on the Amway 1/35 Platinum thing.

Old 04-26-2012, 10:21 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxAlarm126 View Post
I should start one on the Amway 1/35 Platinum thing.
Please do....

Losers (you) focus on being in the 34

Winners (me) do what it takes to be the 1

Winners do it quickly

Losers get caught up in averages...

We know where you fall

Old 04-26-2012, 10:36 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Please do....

Winners do it quickly

We know where you fall
Done. How about responding to post # 5 above? Show me how I'm wrong with real facts and figures, not "I have 40 150PV downlines and will pass triple diamonds in a few years," That's known as "talking out of your arse."

Old 04-26-2012, 11:07 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxAlarm126 View Post
Done. How about responding to post # 5 above? Show me how I'm wrong with real facts and figures, not "I have 40 150PV downlines and will pass triple diamonds in a few years," That's known as "talking out of your arse."
Not my job to try to validate the numbers you get from Blogs and what YOU define "failure"as.

I know that Amway pays out Billions and Billions and Billions and Billions to IBO's and always have

http://www.google.com/url?q=http://w...Ao83OV-iZmJL1A

Everything is Guaranteed 90 days to 180 days

0 risk

Amazing products

Global leading for certain ones..

You have..... NOTHING!!

HaHAHAHAHAHA

how's that for a response to your stupid post #5?

Dumb Ass

Old 04-26-2012, 11:27 AM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Not my job to try to validate the numbers you get from Blogs and what YOU define "failure"as.

I know that Amway pays out Billions and Billions and Billions and Billions to IBO's and always have

http://www.google.com/url?q=http://w...Ao83OV-iZmJL1A

0 risk

Amazing products

Global leading for certain ones..

You have..... NOTHING!!

HaHAHAHAHAHA

how's that for a response to your stupid post #5?

Dumb Ass
Ah, this is interesting. It is obvious here that you are not making much money at all. Perhaps you feel the more you rant about things, the more you might be able to convince yourself that you are doing well ? The fact is, two years ago you made 7,400, and last year you made 7840, which isn't much growth at all, and frankly, growth or not, your earnings don't look so good.

Old 04-26-2012, 11:30 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsoh2011 View Post
Ah, this is interesting. It is obvious here that you are not making much money at all. Perhaps you feel the more you rant about things, the more you might be able to convince yourself that you are doing well ? The fact is, two years ago you made 7,400, and last year you made 7840, which isn't much growth at all, and frankly, growth or not, your earnings don't look so good.

HAHAHAHAHA

sure...

You know my earnings...

HAHAHAHAHA

Old 04-26-2012, 11:32 AM
Bronze Member

Quote:
You know my earnings...
I see you agree then.

Old 04-26-2012, 12:09 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Please do....
Winners do it quickly
We know where you fall
So the average is that over 97% of Amway's recruits are losers. According to you.

What kind of fool would buy into a "business opportunity" that has that rotten of a success rate?

Old 04-26-2012, 12:23 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Once Upon a Time View Post
So the average is that over 97% of Amway's recruits are losers. According to you.

What kind of fool would buy into a "business opportunity" that has that rotten of a success rate?
The kind the loves receiving part of the Billions and Billions and Billions and Billions paid out to IBO's

Old 04-26-2012, 12:31 PM
Joe Is Cool

Quote:

Even Boxy knows that these numbers are great.

I'll take that growth for my team of 40 (after only 2 years in business) each averaging 150PV.

in 15 years that would be a team of over 200 each doing over 700 PV each.

Puts me at Double Diamond.

Way ahead of founders Diamond which has an avg earning of over 600K per year.

http://www.google.com/url?q=http://w...RJtRGL6D6Byt3Q

With not a single dime of that coming from Tools..

Thanks Boxy... you continually remind me how great this opportunity is for bright people
LOL. Walmart did record sales too.

How much more do those "welcome to Walmart" greeters earn as a result?

Old 04-26-2012, 12:31 PM
Band

Quote:
No, it's your job to refute them if you doubt them.
Quote:
And Amway customers have overpaid billions and billions. So what? And what about expenses? Commissions are revenues, not profit.
Quote:

0 risk
So you are admitting you don't understand risk. That's cool. We agree then.
Quote:
Amazing products
Yep, it is amazing what people pay for crap.
Quote:
You have..... NOTHING!!
Or real income and ethics.
Quote:
Dumb Ass
All you have left is insults. grow up, Kerry, I mean skeptical.

Your meltdown is amusing.
I'm not selling anything, so I don't need links in my signature to for-profit ventures. You really should question the intentions of those here that have them, as they are generally advertising, not informing.

Old 04-26-2012, 12:32 PM
Band

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
LOL. Walmart did record sales too.

How much more do those "welcome to Walmart" greeters earn as a result?
More than 90% of MLMers, easily.

Old 04-26-2012, 01:38 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamwil View Post
Of course they do, they show upto work more than 90% of MLMers.
If "more than 90% of MLMers" fail to proceed with the "business opportunity" they are being sold, that seems to say that MLMers are systemically rotten at selling their "business opportunities".

Any other sales organization that was doing that poorly with their sales would collapse like a house of cards.