report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-28-2012, 12:01 PM
Silver Member

Zipnadazilch - Questionable Customer Service?

I joined Zipnadazilch (http://one.zipnadazilch.com) a couple of years before; back then, the service was good.

It appears now that there is no more interest in maintaining the quality of service on the part of the admin there.

Most of the offers at Zipnadazilch under $5.00 are not available because they have met their cap for the day; the other part of the inaccessible batch of offers lead to survey
sites.

I submitted a ticket to admin about it.

They are not responding; it's been a couple of days with no response, usually they respond in under an hour.

One of my referrals completed an offer and I submitted a request for payout.

My request for payout was denied and my referral's status was changed from "Completed" to "On Hold" for no good reason.

This never happened a couple of years before.

Zipnadazilch seems to be sliding down in quality.

When people think of Zipnadazilch, they feel like vomiting.

The attitude of admin is downright nasty, repulsive and despicable; it resembles the attitude of the most heart-hardened crooks and thugs.

Does admin care at all?

Any suggestions?

Old 02-28-2012, 06:48 PM
Silver Member

Re: Zipnadazilch - Questionable Customer Service?

My referral completed an offer for 1.00 credit from their end in
ZNZ One.

It should have gone through and I should have been
paid without a problem.

Zipnadazilch admin wants to hold the account hostage.

"Duplicate IP: Your account has been placed on temporary hold because your account has an IP match with at least one other user on our website. While this is against our Terms & Conditions, we allow users in this situation to be taken off of hold by e-mailing or faxing the following information to us:

- A scan or snapshot of your drivers license
- A scan or snapshot of your internet bill, bank statement or a utility bill

You are more than welcome to block out any highly personal information, such as your drivers license number or account numbers, if you wish.

Please send both documents to us via e-mail at ids@zipnadazilch.com or fax them to (940)228-3237, and allow up to 36 hours for us to verify your documents."

Zipnadazilch wants to make it impossible for the transaction
to go through when it should be so, so simple for it to go
through in the first place.

Old 03-01-2012, 03:31 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I've never had a problem with ZNZ..if you have a problem you need to contact Brad who is the admin I believe or at least that's who I have emailed before.. Now as far as holding the payments hostage.. if there conditions are not met ZNZ will not get paid by the company and therefore you will not be paid.. there terms are very specific.. You cannot have more than one account per household so you cannot sign up with different email accounts and have multiple accounts.

Old 03-04-2012, 10:03 PM
I am new at Scam.com

hey guys,
i have recently signed up to znz. i had a few problems at first gaining credits and then direct track went down for a few days so that stopped me from signing up to any of the sites.
i submitted 3 tickets altogether 2 for missing credits and 1 for sign up to the offers.
all were resolved within 24 hours of tickets being submitted.
so now i have signed up to znz big cash and znz one.
all i have to do now is to make money from it.

hope this helps.

Old 04-12-2012, 03:42 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by richboy View Post
I joined Zipnadazilch (http://one.zipnadazilch.com) a couple of years before; back then, the service was good.

It appears now that there is no more interest in maintaining the quality of service on the part of the admin there.

Most of the offers at Zipnadazilch under $5.00 are not available because they have met their cap for the day; the other part of the inaccessible batch of offers lead to survey
sites.

I submitted a ticket to admin about it.

They are not responding; it's been a couple of days with no response, usually they respond in under an hour.

One of my referrals completed an offer and I submitted a request for payout.

My request for payout was denied and my referral's status was changed from "Completed" to "On Hold" for no good reason.

This never happened a couple of years before.

Zipnadazilch seems to be sliding down in quality.

When people think of Zipnadazilch, they feel like vomiting.

The attitude of admin is downright nasty, repulsive and despicable; it resembles the attitude of the most heart-hardened crooks and thugs.

Does admin care at all?

Any suggestions?
ZNZ has slowed down over the last few months true enough about paying out promptly and placing accounts on hold. Many of us think it's a "funds" issue. They probably don't have enough reserve cash (for whatever reason) to pay their reps out instantly, then wait on their money from their sponsors (offers). Which more than likely they are paid net 30 or net 45 from them. That's my take on the whole thing. However, i think forums like these are abused. Why post something on a "scam" forum when the program is clearly not a scam and still has made people a ton of money, is a good program, ethical, and all they do is provide a way for people to make money off of doing what they've done their whole lives anyway, free trials and also word of mouth advertising? To me, i think too often people want to vent, when there's an issue with something, (and let's face it, this is "life", things are not always going to go our way 100%), have issue with something then quickly want to post it on a scam website, not cool at all, and to me it's very immature. If you have issue with something, just put it on a blog and stop mixing the words "scam" with everything that ticks you off or isn't functioning like it used to. "Scam" is them not paying out anything, or stealing your id, or, lying about having contracts with those companies and don't, or something like that. Not the fact they are having "issues" that have slowed them down. They still payout, it may be more hoops now and slower, but they still payout, to me this section needs deleted, this type of posting has gotten old, and is an abuse of the internet if you ask me.