report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-23-2011, 01:01 PM

The Customer Advantage---TCA FRAUD!!!

JUST READ AND ENJOY THEIR BS!!!!

Before I do my enrollment with TCA...AND After a "Due diligence" I was concern about the ""authentication"" of the link / article below. Would you please verify this information before I put my enrollment with this company, please? I will wait for your response first BUT pleaseeeeeee answer me MY question, pleaseeeee?! It seems that everyone is avoiding the truth of these available articles...

_____Their Response_____________________________

My name is ________ I am a member of the customer advantage under ___________ and have spoken with him in person about this company. I to have had a doubt about the reliability of TCA. After speaking with many members it became clear that this has huge potential to grow. I also looked at both links you sent and did my research. There seems to be many people who are trying to undermine his operation because of his past. But many good business men know that if you fail in one attempt you get up and try again and again till you make it. After looking in to what you sent indepthly I would suggest still that you become a member. thanks

_____Another Response__________________________

can you share with me a bit more about yourself

____Another Response__________________________

Good morning,

My name is _______ and I am in _____ group that is associated with The Customer Advantage. I reviewed the two links that you forwarded and found the first one to be about the founder of TCA, John Milanoski. The other link took forever to load so I didn't wait for the outcome. I can give you _____ direct web page address for TCA that will take you to his sign up page. From there you'll have his email address for any additional questions you may have. TCA is growing quickly and my personal results have exceeded my expectations. During our webinar on Thursday, they talked about the "Alexa" website which is a company that measures website activity, and announced that TCA is in the top 2,000 websites for activity in the US and in the top 10,000 in the world. This is quite an accomplishment for a company that is barely four months old. We are all very excited for the launch to take place. I will include the links for ____ web page as well as mine in case you have any additional questions. Just out of curiosity, what area of the country are you located in? Both _____ and I live in the Oregon region. Occassionally, the area members get together at a local restaurant to chat and review any new information or ideas that we may have. Everyone is invited and I will let you know of the next meeting if this is something you would like to participate in.
Good luck and much success!!

___________MY RESPONSE TO ALL OF YOU!!!!!!_________

REALLY??!!!! Are you REALLY SERIOUS???!!!!! My question got avoided 100%!!!!!! In other words,NO ONE, I mean NO ONE wants to talk about the company owner fraud!!!!!
Folks, Please don't waist your time and MONEY!! It's a FRAUD!!!!!!! PERIOD!!!

Last edited by katiescorner : 04-02-2011 at 06:04 PM.

Old 03-24-2011, 05:10 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: The Customer Advantage---TCA FRAUD!!!

Hello!

I understand your frustration with TCA...it seems odd when they avoid questions.

You should check out another site that operate sort of like TCA, but they are already up and running...with daily deals and cash flow.

They already have thousands of members making significant money. 100% free, it's a really straight forward model that pays you 2% for life for everyone you refer (5 levels deep.) It's not as confusing or misleading as other sites I've joined.

Moolala has tons of great deals each day and most importantly.....I am already making the cash!

If you have some time, you should give it a look. It's been fun for me! :)

Old 03-24-2011, 05:20 AM
Banned

They already have thousands of members making significant money

SURE THEY DO ....

love the "significant money" rhetoric

Old 03-24-2011, 07:29 AM

Then ANSWER the f****** question!!!!!!!

It seems that everyone is avoiding the truth of these available articles...How simple is to ANSWER my question with a YES or NO!!!!! Gee, once again, avoiding the truth about the article below!!!

THANKS FOR THE 2nd TIME!!!!

Last edited by katiescorner : 04-02-2011 at 06:05 PM.

Old 03-24-2011, 10:13 AM
Darkness Shines on Pyramids

It was only a matter of time before this thread started!

It's free to join BUT I came across something about a co-op which does cost but "it's a no brainer". Co-op must be like upgrade your membership to get a bigger percentage!! Any more info on this would be helpful if anyone knows.

Remember, DataNetworkAffiliates which was free to join but Narcthatcar wasn't. Of course it was all the same people and where are they now? Pushing The Customer Advantage I suspect.

Hey, are they still in pre-launch?

Old 03-24-2011, 10:56 AM

[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackmeoff View Post
JUST READ AND ENJOY THEIR BS!!!!

If you didn't read the whole page...almost by the end I found this link http://employmentbecomesoptional.com/
then he lunch the Customer Advantage Program?..Please let me know your outcome of your due diligence ok.

Thanks!!!
OMG, Sorry folks but I just couldn't resist. Listen to some of the video above and then listen the this trailer from "Believe".

www.believethemovie.com/trailers.php

Look on the picture of the disk and click on the "contacting" trailer.

Too funny and scary!

Old 03-24-2011, 07:26 PM

[quote=char;1030239]
Quote:

OMG, Sorry folks but I just couldn't resist. Listen to some of the video above and then listen the this trailer from "Believe".

www.believethemovie.com/trailers.php

Look on the picture of the disk and click on the "contacting" trailer.

Too funny and scary!
-----------------------------------------------

Char,

You ARE amazing on your threads! I love them, really! I saw your link with respect to the
( http://www.believethemovie.com/trailers.php ) That IS a good one!!!! Yes, I saw the "contact" trailer too and is funny as hell!!!!! Thanks for the info.....by the way, Yes, they still in "pre-lunch" somekin' something!!!! Crazy ah?

You know what really piss me off is that no one can say...."Hey, the article that you're talking about is true, or is not true!" Funny that no one else can get to the f****** point on my previous threads (original one at the top) and they just want you to get involved into another MLM's...it's kind of like going back to a single life and in the mean time have multiple re-bounds (MLM's) you know...The just don't have the balls to answer my SINGLE, yes...question. Oh myyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! Thanks for your post Char! Love it!

Old 03-24-2011, 07:56 PM

Wait........LOL!!! Char......you must read this one!!! LMAO!!!!! Is that one of those from "The Customer Advantage" mlm's??? LOL!!!

I got this from http://www.believethemovie.com/tellyourstory.php On the "Tell your story section!!!" Read below! LMAO!!!!

"I was sponsored by a friend of mine. One of the direct distributors above me was always well-dressed, wore rings, had a nice car, etc. After two years or so of showing the plan, attending meetings and buying material I'd sponsored two people and wasted incredible time and money. Years later I was at a friend's apt downtown. We ordered a pizza and who would deliver it but the same well-dressed direct distributor! I hid behind the couch and covered my head with a pillow. I was embarrassed for both of us."

Now, that is some and SOME funny s***!!!!!!!

Old 03-25-2011, 10:55 AM
Bronze Member

I don't know all the ins and outs of TCA. I believe it is still in pre-launch. I signed up about 3 weeks ago. A friend sent his link over. It was presented to me as "a Groupon/Living Social type site, with a 5% cash back for referrals."
I know they are getting 1000+ sign ups a day.

I do buy Groupons, LIving Social offers, so does my wife and a bunch of people we know. They are great, really good deals. It would be even greater to get a kickback for all the people we forwarded those links to.

TCA is Free to join. I don't see what the problem is or the what the big deal is. Sign up, it's Free. If it takes off, you get 5% when someone that you referred makes a purchase. If it never takes off, big deal. It was Free to join.

Last edited by Steelman2 : 03-25-2011 at 11:01 AM.

Old 03-26-2011, 02:11 AM

Steelman2,

In other words...you're as much as the 45% of the ignorant people who believe anything that anybody says without doing your own re-search??? I mean folks, THIS IS what I am talking about!! People get a link from "whoever" around their sick circle of people who are the same as the one above me and they just sign up because is free???!!! How "stupid" ""pardon me ok..."" you really are! Do yourself a favor, go to the Grand Canyon in Arizona, take a deep breath and jump out to the sky and when you hit the floor open your eyes! It is free of charged to you since you are Mr.Steelman2! Now go do it, Idiot! (for those like yourself, I was kiddin'!!!) Gee, when are we going to learn to read the spammers and the "scams" out there?! WHEN?!!!

LOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKK and REEEEEEEAAAAAADDDDDD again OK...one thing though....ANSWER,answer,did I say AnSwEr the question with a YES or NO, pure simple!

Would you please verify this information ? I will wait for your response first BUT pleaseeeeeee ANSWER me if you think this information is TRUE or FALSE. Simple see!!! It seems that everyone is avoiding the truth of these available articles...How simple is to ANSWER my question with a YES or NO!!!!! Gee, once again, avoiding the truth about the article below!!!

]

Thennnnnnnnn he lunch the Customer Advantage Program?..Please let me know your outcome of your due diligence ok.

THANKS FOR THE 3rd TIME!!!!

Idiot!....sorry.

Last edited by katiescorner : 04-02-2011 at 06:05 PM.

Old 03-26-2011, 02:27 AM

If these articles about the OWNER of "The Customer Advantage" are TRUE........you know what to do!!!! If you can't answer, then go to the Grand Canyon and jump off, idiots!!! Is that clear enough now? LMAO!

Last edited by katiescorner : 04-02-2011 at 06:06 PM.

Old 03-26-2011, 05:27 AM

Quote:
The Customer Advantage Founder, John Milanoski recently rolled out a marketing co-op (optional of course). For a one-time fee of $75, he will guarantee you 15 Front Line sign-ups.

I think that is reasonable, especially for those that wish not to recruit. Check it out to see if it's for you!

Quote:
One of my downline has got in touch with me because he paid $79 for 15 sign ups about 3 or 4 weeks ago and has not got one yet.
Quote:
The Founder himself said last Monday that he is still testing ads for the coop and has made great progress. He is about to unleash some of his marketing strategies for the coop and expects members to get more than their 15. Great things are coming soon.
These are quotes from another site. Seems "free" isn't always the case. How does one buy "15 people"? Are these virtual people, dead people, wax figures, what? I assume anyone who signed up would not want to give themselves to someone else who paid a fee as their upline would expect them to stay right under them. I know I wouldn't want to share the people I brought in. Hmmmm.....

Where does the $75 dollars go?

I would love someone involved with this company to fully explain this option of co-op to me.

Old 03-26-2011, 07:02 AM

Guess I'm really "stupider" than I thought!! Anyone care to explain this video to me in English?

And, do I have this correct? If I'm a business, something I would normally charge $100 for I allow a coupon for 50% off but TCA takes 50% of that. So the business that normally charges 100 dollars is now only getting $25 for the product/service???? 50% off is $50 dollars for product but $25 of that goes to company TCA?

Old 03-28-2011, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by char View Post
These are quotes from another site. Seems "free" isn't always the case. How does one buy "15 people"? Are these virtual people, dead people, wax figures, what? I assume anyone who signed up would not want to give themselves to someone else who paid a fee as their upline would expect them to stay right under them. I know I wouldn't want to share the people I brought in. Hmmmm.....

Where does the $75 dollars go?

I would love someone involved with this company to fully explain this option of co-op to me.
----------------------------------------------------

Char,

You are the BEST girl on my thread!!! Folks, listen to small % of the intelligent who knows the truth about this BS, FRAUD, COMPANY!!! It's fraud!!!

Thanks Char!!

Old 03-28-2011, 05:46 PM

Char,

Keep it coming girl!!!! I guess everyone else are idiots giving their hard working money away to a loser company that is NOT going anywhere.............

Perhaps....this guy is from Libya??? LOL!!!! Anyhow, once again, looks like ONLY few people understand the fraudulent activities of "The Customer """ADVANTAGE""" program! FRAUD-FRAUD-FRAUD!!! CRAZY!!!

Last edited by Jackmeoff : 03-28-2011 at 05:51 PM.

Old 03-29-2011, 02:24 AM
Banned

Groupon is having problems keeping
clients happy from a report that was
floating around the next a few weeks
ago

Old 04-01-2011, 07:34 AM

I found this info on another site that someone posted. It's a classic and I will "highlight" some of my favorite lines. We've heard it all before!! In my opinion, anyone who believes this garbage and perpetuates these scams deserves to be prosecuted along with the so called founders. It's time to start throwing these people in prison.

Quote:
#103 ∑ Posted: 30 Mar 2011 07:57
Reply Quote

The Customer Advantage - Getting Close to Launching

Here are some bullet-point updates I have noted on recent webinars with the TCA Founder
and two of TCA's biggest leaders:

70,000+ Members Strong!

* Over 1,000 Businesses involved and Ready to Go

* TCA is poised to register another 250,000 Businesses in 60 Days

* Founder says "Never more certain of anything in my life"

* Founder sold 2.5 million copies of his audio in 1992 about sales and tools of the
future. His vision is bigger than he can tell us right now because copy catters have not
so good intentions.

* Founder is not hiding...face and name is everywhere...this is your longterm home!

* He operates from his heart...not his wallet. Wants to change lives, small
businesses, America and even the world! We are going worldwide soon!

* $1 spent in local community is 3 times as strong as spending $1 at a Big Box store

* He wants to create/drive new technologies to support his servers....With 10 million
members expected soon, they may even name the new technology...The TCA Server! haheha

* Senior Management and Leaders are being brought in now - You will know their NAME!

* As we get bigger with better market saturation, commission structures will
increase...OMG!

* TCA to have regional meetings - Founder wants to meet his members

* Another quote...Make TCA your Home, we will be here for a very long time!

* Major Major server upgrade/crossover in progress...10X bigger than the last and can
grow exponentially - 100 gigabit is what I heard...(no idea how big that is)

* The coop may have started - several people have reported that they have received
their 15 personals

* More coops coming...may be a monthly opportunity

* Many LARGE Banks are pursuing TCA for business with our massive customer base

* Smart Phone/Android apps are coming too

And some news on the Video Email and Video Conferencing:

* Video Package fell thru....TCA had a signed contract, even a 2nd contract signed
with a major company...but the provider backed out!
Several companies are trying to
serenade TCA now...still coming but very delayed. TCA is very very wanted! Major Companies
want to do business with us because they know we will be wielding the power of millions
and millions of fans/customers.

First Coupons are set to go......we are VERY CLOSE....keep an eye on your inbox!

Old 04-01-2011, 07:50 AM

Golly Gee why didn't I think of that or at least some of the World's smartest financiers?

Quote:
The Customer Advantage
Did you know if you enrolled 10 people a month and they only enrolled 1 person and each person spent $25 a month, after 12 months you would make...$23,775 a MONTH!! This is not that hard folks! Get onboard now and start building your empire. All of this is 100% FREE to do. What are you waiting for?