report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Business Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-03-2011, 07:24 AM
I am new at Scam.com

EBD Marketing Consultants

Web design not! This company claims that "EBD Marketing Consultants build websites for a specific reason".... I'm wondering if that reason is to show how bad their products actually are. Their own website is lacking anything that represents post-2k trends. Not to mention their own website is that of a Go-Daddy template... I know from previous experience with one of my Go-Daddy's clients accounts. If these people can claim they can create you a state of the art website that will set you apart ....clients-be-ware!!!
If you don't believe me just check this out go to
http://products.secureserver.net/pro...late_showcase/
if you scroll half way down on the left you will see a tab called Finance & Law, well I think you can see how this company claims a lot and will charge for you for something someone else has built.
Don't claim you build websites!

Who knows how many clients they have promised unique designs to and actually used templates!

Old 03-09-2011, 06:59 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: EBD Marketing Consultants

This person KevinC has never been a client of my company. Many companies build websites through template builders and it works great for them based on their needs and budget. All of these claims are unwarranted and untrue. If you read the complaint they do not say we did anything to them or business with them but that they wonder how many people have been scammed by a template website build. This is an obvious and pathetic attempt to slander a companies without any validity. EBD Marketing Consultants is a reputable and honest company that only charges clients for work completed. Please stop making up lies online about our company KevinC.