View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 05:38 AM
Newbie Member

Re: Yahoo Finance Scam

[FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']Deals on wheels won't remove it but I will keep bugging them[/font]

[FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']8888888888888888888[/font]

[FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']Deals on Wheels, Please remove this Asshole from your website for trying to steal from people by using your site. Hey Asshole Larry, get a job and a life, you guys all use the same stupid story [/font]
[FONT='Calibri','sans-serif'] [/font]
[FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']http://www.dealsonwheels.com/detail/1971_CHEVROLET_CHEVELLE/00688206E49.aspx[/font]
[FONT='Tahoma','sans-serif']From:[/font][FONT='Tahoma','sans-serif'] Larry Gift [mailto:larry8051gift@hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2010 7:09 AM
To: zzzzzzzz
Subject: RE: Where can I see you car for sale?[/font]

[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Hello again,
Now I am not in the town. The car is located in Reno, NV sealed and ready for the shipping.This the reason that I chose to sell my car over internet.I hope this situation won't affect your decision in buying the car.I can send you the car with all documents, including owner's manual,clear title and a bill of sale on your name.After you receive the car you will have 5 days to test, verify and do whatever you need to the car.If, by any reason, the car is not as described, or if you find any problems with it, I will pay for the returning fees.I have a contract with Yahoo Finance so this deal must go through them.If you are still interested just send me your full name, complete address including zip code, telephone number so I can reserve the car for you and register the transaction with Yahoo Finance and they will contact you with the instructions step by step on how to complete the transaction.
Let me know if we have a deal.
P.S:The phone company make some upgrades in my area and my phone line is down . If you have other questions , please email me and I will reply asap .
Best regards

[/font]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']
[/font]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Subject: RE: Where can I see you car for sale?
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 15:39:25 -0700
To: larry8051gift@hotmail.com[/font]
[FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']When can I call you, I want this car [/font]J[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'][/font]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'][/font]
[FONT='Tahoma','sans-serif']From:[/font][FONT='Tahoma','sans-serif'] Larry Gift [mailto:larry8051gift@hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 04, 2010 4:47 PM
To: zzzzzzzzz
Subject: RE: Where can I see you car for sale?[/font][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'][/font]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'] [/font]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Hello ,
Thanks for replying to my ad
I want you to know the car is in excellent condition with no rust or any kind of damage anywhere and it doesn't need any maintenance.
Title is clear and free of liens.
My price is $ 4888 shipping fees included. I am now in a divorce and I am in desperate need of money to pay the mortgage on my house with this economical crisis.
That's my only reason for selling it otherwise I wouldn't do it.
Where are you located?
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to ask
Best Regards

[/font]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']
[/font]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Subject: Where can I see you car for sale?
Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 06:28:08 -0700
To: larry8051gift@hotmail.com[/font]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'] [/font]