Re: Yahoo Finance Scam
This happened to me but luckily i googled!
Thank you for your interest in my 2007 Ducati Superbike 1098 MOTION
The bike is in perfect condition, the paint looks like new without any scratch on it.Also it's free of accidents.
Always garage kept,no problems i can say it's in the best shape possibile.
One month ago i moved to London, Uk, with my work and i need some extra cash for a house here and i decided to sell my bike.
The shipping to any location in Australia will be included in the price.
Last price i want for it is $4000
If you are interested we can make this transaction in a secure way through yahoo finance so i will receive my money only after
you will have the Bike.
So please let me know if you are interested with this deal
The bike is with me in UK and it's available if you want to buy it.
I can ship it in australia in 7 days.
Look how i want to complete this deal in a secure way through yahoo finance if you want to buy the bike:
Yahoo holds the money until the bike is delivered to you, with properly executed title and all the paperworks to register the bike under your name. After you will receive the bike you will have 10 days for the inspection period. If the bike is not like described,
you will have to ship it back in 30 business days on my expense, but I am sure that you will love it.
So if you want to do this deal look what are the steps
- you give me your full name and shipping address,
- I start a transaction on yahoo finance,
- they send you the invoice with payment instructions,
- you send the payment to yahoo trust account
- they confirm me that they received and secured the funds,
- I ship the bike immediately after the payment is received by yahoo finance
- you receive the bike (maximum 10 days) inspect it and if you decide to keep it they will release the funds to me,
- if you don't keep the bike they will send the money back to you in 2 business days.
nearly fell for it