View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009, 12:10 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: Starscapes or Starscape Review/Scam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonronnoco View Post
hi kerry,

GLAD that i saved you a lot of money, im from ireland and i have instigated complaints with the BETTER BUSINESS BEUREU and the FBI, and i have full intentions to contact all the media in the usa i feel so strongly about being ripped off, THE TOTAL VALUE ( after research ) OF THE GOODS I RECIEVED FROM STARSCAPES WAS ABOUT $200 MAX AND I WAS PAID FOR $4500 NOW THAT HURTS
You obviously did not do much 'research' or you would not be here screaming about being ripped off!
secondly, spell check is your friend. If you want to be taken seriously, it is to your advantage to use it.

Quote:
THINKING I WAS GETTING SPECIAL EQUIPMENT ALL I WAS GETTING WAS ;

A BOX OF PAINT, 3 TINY BRUSHES, A DOME, FLASH LIFHT, TRIPOD, PLASTIC STENSILS, AMATURE HOME MADE VIDEO, LOADS OF LITERATURE ON HOW TO BECOME RICH, ALL TYPES OF LITERATURE ABOUT FRANCHISE AGREEMENTS, A BAG FOR EQUIPMENT,

OVERALL A BAD LUCKY BAG, BUT $4000 IN JOES POCKET, THE OTHER $500 WAS POSTAGE TO IRELAND

ALL OF THE GOODS IN THERE BOX ARE SEALED AND IT STATES ON A LABEL THAT IF YOU OPEN YOU CANNOT RECIEVE A REFUND IF NOT SATISFIED. WHY? BECAUSE YOU OPEND IT.

now how in gods name can you determine if you are satisfied or not if you cannot open the product and see what you have recieved wither you want a refund or not.

AND BELIEVE ME I WANTED A REFUND. AND AS YOY CAN IMAGINE THERE WAS 2 CHANCES OF THAT, NONE AND ABSOLUTELY NONE

SORRY JOE PETRASHEK
YOUR NOT GETTING AWAY WITH THAT ONE
It appears that he did! You sent him money. You didn't have a gun to your head, did you? You weren't terrorized into sending him that money, were you? No, you sent it voluntarily. You didn't think this one through, dude.

Quote:
im in the process of setting up a website outlining what was in the box and offering it to people who intend getting in to this business
FREE OF CHARGE

from my new website ;

starsscapes.com

which will be up and running shortly,

i will think again about doing business with a company from THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
Now that's an intelligent attitude. There are many reasons one would not want to do business with the US, but getting taken by a con artist because you were looking for a get rich quick gig and had your head up your ass, is not a valid one. It isn't the United States fault you did something stupid.