Thread: Humanity Photos
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2008, 11:56 PM
Challenge Authority

Re: Humanity Photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Americanadian View Post
Even Germ's congenital morally bankrupt behavior has escalated ever since his heroes in Israel began their bombing campaign against Gaza. It's truly difficult to believe he could be remotely American. He's nothing more than a Zio-Nazi cheerleader; long hair, skirt up and ready for action.

Him and his ilk can't die quick enough in my opinion. And I make no apologies for it either. The sooner they realize they were merely fortunate that two demented, inbred rednecks decided to pro-create, the better. All it accomplished was the spawning of mental degeneracy and weakening of the gene pool.

Humanity is better off without them. At times, they can serve as comic relief, but in times like these, when I observe them cheering on the extermination of innocent civilians, including women and children, it is no longer amusing. They aren't funny and there aren't enough plagues left in the book of Genesis to bestow upon them.

"It's all Hamas' fault. They broke the ceasefire, blah, blah, blah..."
"Kill the terrorists!! They killed 1 Israeli with rocket attacks in the past year!!!"

Their insatiable appetite for blood isn't satisfied with the fictional realm of Hollywood anymore; they lust for real bloodshed. They are true sycophants looking to prey upon the weak and defenseless.

It will be a great day when they 'get theirs'. I'll make sure I have the popcorn ready.
Points well taken. It's an interesting and very creepy phenomena.

These vampires really come shuffling out of their boxes when they smell blood and gore in Palestine. Each and every one of them is a fanatical cheerleader for the Zio-Nazi's latest bloody rampage, no matter how disproportionate to the purported incitement. And it's no surprise. But, I still do find their absolute callous disregard for human suffering somewhat shocking and discouraging.

In the 1940s, Hollywood was very effective at the seduction of these most base and degenerate of humanoid instincts when they wanted to marshal hatred of the "Japs" and "Krouts". It's startling to see how much of the beast still lives in the animals among us.

You can bet that if the ZioNazis went nuclear and snuffed out the lives of a few million innocent people, these blood sucking maggots would be celebrating as though it were D day...until the price of gas went up.

If the human race is to make the jump it is facing in order to survive, these Monkeys are not going to make it, thankfully.

Last edited by dchristie : 01-01-2009 at 12:04 AM.