Thread: Lottery scam
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2007, 04:58 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Lottery scam

I am new to the internet experience, but even I could tell this was a scam(after responding to it twice.) Here is the letter...YAHOO&MSN LOTTERY
Incorporation,
Baley House, Har Road,
Sutton, Greater London,
SM1 4te, United Kingdom

Attn: Winner

Congratulations once again from all the staff here. I am in receipt of your mail and I must say that you should count yourself extremely lucky to have emerged as one of our winners in this year lucky promotion. As you already know your email address was randomly selected along with others from over 125,000 website on the internet of which your email address (csmstreeter@yahoo.com) was attached to a Ref number, and it was selected along with others as winners. It is our standard practice to allocate accredited agents for the processing of claims application. In other to claim your 500,000 (Five hundred thousand Great Britain pounds sterling) prize winning, you are required to fill out the (VERIFICATION AND FUND RELEASE FORM) below and send it back to me via fax or email for proper legal verifications. It is also imperative that you call me (fiduciary agent) with the official telephone number below.Tel:44 701 112 8797

VERIFICATION AND FUND RELEASE FORM
1.Full Name_
2.Full Address_
3.Marital Status_
4.Occupation_
5.Age_
6.Sex_
7.Nationality_
8.Country Of Residence_
9.Telephone Number_
10.Fax Number_

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
a.) Note that there exists a periodic condition on all claims process; therefore you have limited time to claim your winnings. Failure to claim your winning within the stipulated time frame will lead to the forfeiture of your winnings after which your winning funds will be added to next winning draws. You are therefore advice to complete the VERIFICATION AND FUND RELEASE FORM and send it immediately to me *Fiduciary agent* through email or fax for prompt collection of your winning funds.

b.) Due to our security measures to avoid double claiming or unwarranted taking advantage of the situation by other participants or impersonators, you are advised to keep your winning details of this award personal/confidential from any third party till your claims have been processed and your funds remitted to you, as any discrepancies resulting from a breach of this confidentiality on the part of the winners will be covered solely by such winner as our staffs are bound by the oath of secrecy taken on employment.

I, -------------, hereby declare that I have never Received any settlement from YAHOO/MSN LOTTERY program nor any member of my family filled claim on my behalf to YAHOO/MSN LOTTERY PROMOTION.I therefore authorize, Bar.Earl Spencer(FIDUCIARY AGENT) to act on my behalf in processing my winning prize and send my prize as instructed my me.
Signature:--------------------
(Type In Your Name):---------------------
Date:---------------------------

Regards
Bar. Earl Spencer
Tel:44 701 112 8797
Fax:44 7075020615