View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 12:39 PM
Diamond Member

Re: Chemtrails are NOT CONTRAILS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugene66 View Post
I don't know that they nkow they are doing it. I don't know if they are paid a lot of money for it.
I cannot know what their personal motivations are.
You don't know that they know they are doing it?

Well, that made a whole lot of sense!

Quote:
That they are doing it has been proven.
Has it? Where?

Quote:
Since when does it rain alluminium.?
Does it? Where?
Provide the evidence.

Oh, you saw a guy for 3 seconds on that video saying that he found elevated Al levels in water? Don't tell me that you immediately draw the conclusions that chemtrails are real just because some nutters put that clip in a video about chemtrails?

Aluminum is one of the most abundant elements on Earth. Al polluton is nothing new. There are many sources of it. A guy in a video speaking about it does not constitute evidence that chemtrails are real just because he says so.

Damn, you're gullible... It's obviously possible to make you believe just about everything.

Quote:
But more and more in time the evidence presents itself and I am sure in this Orwellian times there will come a time when they do it openly and blatantly to your face because they know you are powerless to stop them.
If there is so much evidence, why don't you just show it?

Give it up Eugene... This is just one more of your little "I-saw-it-on-the-internet-so-it-must-be-real" stunts. Not everyone is as gullible as you are. But it will be amusing to watch you making a fool of yourself with this one too!