View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 07:35 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: transforming debt into wealth

If this is a Robert Allen program you should beware. This is not a trustable company. They will scam you today, tommorow, and if they can, they will scam you years from now. Want proof, here's my story.
I bought the no money down realestate system. When I did I asked many questions about the program, including if they had anything to offer those with experience in realestate sales. I was told they did. The program started as if I were a novice. I explained that I was not, but was told everone starts at the same level. This included going to the registar of deeds office, ect. All things any realtor would be very familiar with, which I am. I reviewed the proposed program and it would be months of this BS. All the time being charged monthly for the "tutoring".
I complained. I complained more. I was told that they are not pscychic, how could they know what I did and didn't know. Simple, I told them what I knew. I was treated rudely. I complained further up the chain, and was dismissed until I told them that all my conversations were recorded, including the original conversation where I was told they could accomadate an experience realtor, and of course the insulting and rude treatment I recieve from their reps. I recieved a full refund. Five years later they contacted me by mail claiming I owed them several thousand dollars, much more then I had pruchaced the program for. I explained that I had been given a refund and total cancelation of the program. They claimed to have no record of this. I would have to pay them. I sent them their cancelation agreement, along with a statement declaring that I had all conversations on tape as well as all email and mail contact. They did not respond, and have not contacted me again. Obviously they were hoping that I had not saved the cancelation agreemant, so that they could screw me. This is preditory behavior, they don't care who they hurt, they only want the money, by any means possible. So the lesson is this. Save all contact information, emails, etc. for anything that you deside to take part in. Then save it forever. Also never trust Robert Allen or anything he is invloved in.